EDINBURGH’s ORIGINALS ONLY SONGWRITERS OPEN MIC TAKEOVER The MINI TRAILER STAGE!
OUT OF THE BEDROOM AT THE MEADOWS – HOW WILL it wORK ?
- All songs must be original.
- Windows for signing up for a slot will be for 10 minutes at 11.30, 1.15 or 3.00.
- Each act can only play once during the day.
- Each slot is 10 mins maximum (two songs each)
- On signing up, let the host know how many people will be playing and what the instruments will be.
- The stage is small so drum kits and amps are not permitted.
- There will be two mics available and 1 house Electro Acoustic Guitar.
- A maximum of FOUR (4) performers will be permitted on the stage at any one time.
- Instruments will be DI-ed into the sound desk please bring a Jack cable with you.
- Make sure that your instruments are tuned up before going on stage.
- Be ready to go on stage at least 15 minutes before your slot and leave the stage as quickly as possible.
- Do not plug in or unplug equipment until directed
- If you are not there for the start of your slot you will not be permitted to play and will not be able to rebook
- You are responsible for your own equipment – please label it clearly and never leave it unattended.
- Please take care when using the house equipment, you will be charged for any damage caused by misuse.
- Meadows Festival and Out of the bedroom accept no liability for any loss or damage to your equipment.
- The Meadows Festival is a family friendly community event: No strong language on the stage please.
- The festival is run entirely by Volunteers: abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.